- This event has passed.
Social Media for Small Businesses – 13th March 2015
March 13, 2015 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm£25
The half day training session is designed to help small businesses get the most out of social media by engaging with key target audiences. Most small businesses are busy on social media every day, retweeting others tweets, doing follow Fridays, getting involved with Twitter hours without any idea about what they are doing or why they are doing it.
The majority of activity from small businesses on social media is wasted time. Stop being busy on social media and start using your time effectively within your business. Learn from qualified professionals about how to use social media well. Be confident that you know what you are doing and why you are doing it.
What You’ll Learn
In this training session we will cover a range of topics about social media to enable you to use social media effectively for your business including;
- Why you don’t need more followers
- Why user engagement is key
- What are your goals from social media
- How to track social media effectively and how this is working towards your business goals
- Looking at how social media contributes to increased revenue
- What to talk about on social media
- When to post content on social media
- How to grow your audience on social media platforms
- Tools and techniques to save an enormous amount of time
- How to use Facebook for your business
- How to use Twitter for your business
- How to use LinkedIn for your business
- How to use Google+ for your business
After the training session you will be confident about using social media for your small business without spending hours a day managing it. Leaving you valuable time to focus on the important bits within your business, the actual work you do.
You can be confident that the information that is presented within the session is leading edge and effective as we are an official Hootsuite Solutions Partner and our staff are Hootsuite Certified Professionals. Hootsuite is the leading social media management tool used by over 750 of the Fortune 1000 companies. Learn from the experts.
Latest posts by Michael Cropper (see all)
- How to Setup XCP-NG Tools on Debian 11 Bullseye - August 7, 2022
- How to Setup XCP-NG Tools on CentOS 7 Using XCP-NG Centre - August 7, 2022
- How to Increase Connection Timeout in Apache Tomcat 8 - August 1, 2022
- Contrado Digital
- 01254 584592