We’ve been involved with organising this year’s WordCamp Manchester 2015 event along with a team of volunteers from various organisations which is hosted at Manchester Metropolitan University’s new Business School on the 10th October. The event has been designed to be accessible to businesses, WordPress users and digital marketers with two tracks running throughout the day.
The content track has been designed for speakers to share their knowledge, experience and expertise about how you can use WordPress effectively for content marketing activities. WordPress is designed for users to easily add, edit and upload new content to your website with ease which is why there is a speaker track designed to look at key topics for this.
The technical track has been designed for speakers to share their knowledge, experience and expertise about how you can implement some really cool technical configurations on WordPress. Learn about the right way you should be developing your WordPress website and how to avoid some of the common mistakes people make.
Confirmed speakers to date include;
- Elliot Taylor – Building our Product – from a client agency to a product agency
- David Murphy – Managing WordPress with Ansible
- Michael Cropper – Tracking Your Content Marketing Results Accurately
- Edmund Turbin – Working in Harmony – Optimize Your WordPress Development Workflow
- Konstantinos Kouratoras
- Dave Green
- Mike Little – VPS hosting for speed and security
- Jason King – 20 ways to improve the experience of content editing in WordPress
- Chelsea Louise Haden – Top tips for web agencies to collaborate with freelance content writers more efficiently
- Tim Nash – A Very Modern WordPress Stack
- Mark Wilkinson – A Year in Freelancing – Lessons Learned, Tips and Tricks
- Liz Hannaford – Developing your Content Strategy
Book your tickets while they last over at https://manchester.wordcamp.org/2015/
The following two tabs change content below.
Michael has been running Contrado Digital for over 10 years and has over 15 years experience working across the full range of disciplines including IT, Tech, Software Development, Digital Marketing, Analytics, SaaS, Startups, Organisational and Systems Thinking, DevOps, Project Management, Multi-Cloud, Digital and Technology Innovation and always with a business and commercial focus.
He has a wealth of experience working with national and multi-national brands in a wide range of industries, across a wide range of specialisms, helping them achieve awesome results. Digital transformation, performance and collaboration are at the heart of everything Michael does.