1. Team Drives makes onboarding new hires easier.
When onboarding new team members, it can take weeks, and sometimes months, before those employees become productive. This may partly be due to having limited access to training materials and project information. With Team Drives, new members get instant access to the right documents, so the time it takes to ramp up is dramatically decreased and they can dive straight into work.
2. Files stay in Team Drives even if team members leave.
Determining file ownership when an employee leaves can be a major pain point for a lot of companies. Files in …Read More
Latest posts by Michael Cropper (see all)
- How to Disable Safe Updates in MySQL Workbench - November 8, 2019
- How to Copy Data From a Colum in One Table to a Column in Another Table in MySQL - October 25, 2019
- How to Setup CIFS on Windows 10 to Share a Folder on the Network - September 8, 2019