1. Team Drives makes onboarding new hires easier.
When onboarding new team members, it can take weeks, and sometimes months, before those employees become productive. This may partly be due to having limited access to training materials and project information. With Team Drives, new members get instant access to the right documents, so the time it takes to ramp up is dramatically decreased and they can dive straight into work.
2. Files stay in Team Drives even if team members leave.
Determining file ownership when an employee leaves can be a major pain point for a lot of companies. Files in …Read More
Latest posts by Michael Cropper (see all)
- Calling all teens: join the latest round of Google Code-in - November 29, 2018
- How to Create a Bootable USB for Ubuntu Server - September 10, 2018
- How to Loop Through a Map in Java Using JSTL on a JSP - August 12, 2018