We’re planning a smaller WP release early next month, bringing in three major enhancements:
- An improved visual editor experience, with a new TinyMCE that allows you navigate more intuitively in and out of inline elements like links. (Try it out to see, it’s hard to describe.)
- A revamp of the dashboard news widget to bring in nearby and upcoming events including meetups and WordCamps.
- Several new media widgets covering images, audio, and video, and an enhancement to the text widget to support visual editing.
Source:: WordPress 4.8 Beta 1
Latest posts by Michael Cropper (see all)
- How to Use the Vi Text Editor on Linux Guide for Humans - May 18, 2020
- How to Install Nano Editor on CentOS 7 - May 18, 2020
- Handy Database Design for Records to Track Created Date Time and Updated Date Time - April 2, 2020