We’re planning a smaller WP release early next month, bringing in three major enhancements:
- An improved visual editor experience, with a new TinyMCE that allows you navigate more intuitively in and out of inline elements like links. (Try it out to see, it’s hard to describe.)
- A revamp of the dashboard news widget to bring in nearby and upcoming events including meetups and WordCamps.
- Several new media widgets covering images, audio, and video, and an enhancement to the text widget to support visual editing.
Source:: WordPress 4.8 Beta 1
Latest posts by Michael Cropper (see all)
- How to Increase the Maximum Connections on Apache Tomcat - June 16, 2018
- How to Make Apache HTTPD Service Start Automatically on Server Reboot and Startup - May 12, 2018
- It’s Ok, You Haven’t Been Caught Watching Porn - February 26, 2018