We’re planning a smaller WP release early next month, bringing in three major enhancements:
- An improved visual editor experience, with a new TinyMCE that allows you navigate more intuitively in and out of inline elements like links. (Try it out to see, it’s hard to describe.)
- A revamp of the dashboard news widget to bring in nearby and upcoming events including meetups and WordCamps.
- Several new media widgets covering images, audio, and video, and an enhancement to the text widget to support visual editing.
Source:: WordPress 4.8 Beta 1
Latest posts by Michael Cropper (see all)
- How to Create a DOS Bootable USB - June 27, 2019
- How to Customise the Welcome Text When SSHing Into a Server - May 27, 2019
- How to COMPLETELY Disable Windows 10 Automatic Updates - February 15, 2019