- Collecting Information: Explaining to your website visitors the type of information you collect on your website
- Using Information: Explaining to your website visitors how you use the information you collect about them
- Cookies: Explaining information about the cookies you use on your website and what they are
- Disclosing Information: Explaining to your website visitors about any of the information you disclose to third parties
- Storing Information: Explaining to your website visitors about how you store the information that you collect
- Website Visitor Rights: Explaining to your website visitors what their rights are in relation to the Data Protection Act
Contrado Digital Ltd always advises you to seek the advice of a specialist lawyer if you are in any doubt about the use of these agreements or if you wish to add any specific clauses which may be relevant to your business. Whilst drafted by lawyers, as these agreements have not been prepared specifically for your circumstances it is strongly advised that you check them with your solicitor or a lawyer we can introduce you to before using it, in order to ensure that the document suits your particular circumstances and business requirements. No liability is accepted by Contrado Digital Ltd if this procedure is not followed.