- This event has passed.
Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation Training Workshop – 31st March 2016
March 31, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm£150.00
This half day training session will give you an Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation to give you the knowledge to drive targeted traffic to your website from search engines and generate sales from this work. The Search Engine Optimisation training session will help you understand what you need to know in this fast pacing world. Tactics you may have been using last year could be causing harm to your business. Learn all about Search Engine Optimisation from the experts and get your questions answered.
This is an intense training session which will be tailored towards your individual business. As such, places are strictly limited so book early to avoid disapointment.
Who should attend?
The Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation training session is designed for people who are starting to look at marketing their business online and are finding it a bit confusing. Throughout the session we will talk through how Search Engine Optimisation can be used to drive targeted traffic to your website and increase sales.
If you are unsure if this training session will be beneficial to attend, ask yourself some of the following questions;
- Do you know what Search Engine Optimisation is?
- Do you know what key activities your business should be focusing on to increase organic traffic to your website?
- Do you know what Search Engine Optimisation activities can lead to your website getting removed from Google?
- Do you understand how to track Search Engine Optimisation results?
- Do you know how the Google Panda algorithm effects how you market your business online?
- Do you know how the Google Penguin algorithm effects how you market your business online?
If you have answered ‘No’ to any of the above questions, then you will benefit from attending the training session.
How will I benefit
The Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation training session is designed so that you get the most out of the training for your business. After the session you will have a good foundation understanding of Search Engine Optimisation so you can start to understand more about how to drive additional traffic and sales through your website.
What will I learn?
The Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation training session will give you a foundation understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and how search engines can be used to drive targeted traffic to your website. Prior to the session, we would ask you to complete a short survey to find out more about the challenges you face with Search Engine Optimisation. Based on this survey, content will be tailored accordingly to ensure your questions are answered.
- What is Search Engine Optimisation
- How can your business benefit from Search Engine Optimisation
- Understand the key changes in Search Engine Optimisation recently, Google Panda & Google Penguin
- How to avoid your website being removed from the search engines
- Where to focus your Search Engine Optimisation efforts for long term success
- How to track results from Search Engine Optimisation work
- Integrated online marketing
The Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation session is being run by Michael Cropper. He is the Founder & Managing Director at Contrado Digital and has successfully helped multi-national brands increase traffic and sales through their website throughout his career. Michael is well placed to guide you through the process of understanding Search Engine Optimisation and how to avoid any pitfalls.
Latest posts by Michael Cropper (see all)
- How to Create a DOS Bootable USB - June 27, 2019
- How to Customise the Welcome Text When SSHing Into a Server - May 27, 2019
- How to COMPLETELY Disable Windows 10 Automatic Updates - February 15, 2019