- This event has passed.
Introduction to Google Analytics Training Workshop – 21st April 2016
April 21, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm£150.00
This half day training session will give you an Introduction to Google Analytics and how you can use this powerful tool to learn more about your business and your customers. The Google Analytics training session will help you understand the awesome data that is available using this free tool and help your business make more informed decisions based on the data.
Who should attend?
The Introduction to Google Analytics training session is designed for people who are just getting to grips with Google Analytics and finding it a bit confusing. Throughout the session we will help show you how this powerful tool can be used to help your business make better decisions.
If you are unsure if this training session will be beneficial to attend, ask yourself some of the following questions;
- Do you know the difference between visits, visitors and page views?
- Do you know which pages or products on your website drive the most revenue?
- Do you know how many times people come back to your website before purchasing a product?
- Do you know the average order value for your products?
- Do you know which traffic source converts best for your business and which drives the highest return on investment?
- Do you know how many people visit your website from the social media activities you are doing? And do any of these people convert, either straight away or in the future?
- Do you understand the different terminology within Google Analytics?
- Do you understand how Google Analytics collects data and what this means for attributing your marketing activities towards results?
If you have answered ‘No’ to any of the above questions, then you will benefit from attending the training session.
How will I benefit
The Introduction to Google Analytics training session is designed so that you get the most out of the training for your business. After the session you will have a good foundation understanding of Google Analytics so you can start to understand more about how your website is performing and how much revenue it is generating.
What will I learn?
The Introduction to Google Analytics training session will give you a foundation understanding of Google Analytics which will help you to understand how your website is performing. Prior to the session, we would ask you to complete a short survey to find out more about the challenges you face with tracking and Google Analytics. Based on this survey, content will be tailored accordingly to ensure your questions are answered.
- Understanding the Google Analytics Interface
- Google Analytics Account Administration
- Integrating Google AdWords and Tracking Campaigns within Google Analytics
- Understanding AdWords Data within Google Analytics
- Goals, Funnels & E-Commerce
- Understanding Google Analytics Filters
- How to Use Regular Expressions within Google Analytics
- How to Track Domains, Sub-Domains and Directories Correctly
- Understand Google Analytics Reports
- Advanced Google Analytics
In addition, you will get to take away on the day your own Dimensions & Metrics Reference which will help you clearly understand all of the Google Analytics terminology.
The Introduction to Google Analytics session is being run by Michael Cropper. He is the Founder & Managing Director at Contrado Digital and has passed the Google Analytics Individual Qualification. Michael is well placed to guide you through the process of understanding your website visitors better.
Latest posts by Michael Cropper (see all)
- How to Create a Bootable USB for Ubuntu Server - September 10, 2018
- How to Loop Through a Map in Java Using JSTL on a JSP - August 12, 2018
- How to Increase the Maximum Connections on Apache Tomcat - June 16, 2018