This one-day course is designed for business owners, directors and marketing managers who need to understand how website technologies impact business growth. Avoid making the same mistakes so many businesses make by understanding website technologies without the jargon and without needing to become a website developer yourself.
Your website is the focal point of your business with new customers, current customers, staff, investors, competitors, journalists and marketers all looking at how you are performing. Your website is the center of your marketing activities yet when implementing poor website technologies, this can significantly impact your options to showcase your business in the best way possible.
The workshop will cover:
- Website Technologies: What you need to know and how this impacts your business. Covering a range of technologies in the traditional, and not so traditional approaches to website development.
- Jargon Buster: The digital world is full of jargon, so let’s clear some of this up and see how this translates for your business.
- Website Backups: What happens when things go wrong? Be prepared for the worst case scenario and avoid the common pitfalls many businesses make, i.e. not automating backups.
- Website Security: Barely a day goes by without news of a data breach, website hack or security issue on the news. Website hacking is often not a well targeted attack at your website individually, rather it is a sophisticated attack on an automated basis. Learn how to protect yourself and avoid your website being taken out.
- Keeping Control: So many businesses give away control of their website to a web developer, who then goes AWOL. Keep control of your key digital asset at all times.
Please book directly with the North & West Lancs Chamber of Commerce: http://www.lancschamber.co.uk/training/what-you-need-to-know-about-website-development-for-your-business/
The following two tabs change content below.
Michael founded Contrado Digital in 2013. He has experience working with national and multi-national brands in a wide range of industries, helping them achieve awesome results. Michael regularly speaks at local universities and industry events while keeping up with the latest trends in the digital industry.