- This event has passed.
Digital Forum 7th December 2016
December 7, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree – £15.00
Monthly free event for business owners, marketing managers and those responsible for improving the efficiencies of the businesses they work in. Focusing on core digital technologies and key changes within the digital space that impact your business now and in the foreseeable future.
Come along to discuss with your peers and learn from those working in the digital world on a day to day basis helping businesses like yourself. This event is only open to those currently working as in-house marketers and business owners.
- 10:00 – 10:30: Arrivals & Networking
- 10:30 – 11:15: Digital Update, What you Need to Know covered by Contrado Digital
- 11:15 – 11:45: Guest speaker / or / Q&A / or / Digital Topic: This month’s topic, TBC
- 11:45 – 12:00: Closing Remarks
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder & Managing Director at Contrado Digital Ltd
Michael has been running Contrado Digital for over 10 years and has over 15 years experience working across the full range of disciplines including IT, Tech, Software Development, Digital Marketing, Analytics, SaaS, Startups, Organisational and Systems Thinking, DevOps, Project Management, Multi-Cloud, Digital and Technology Innovation and always with a business and commercial focus. He has a wealth of experience working with national and multi-national brands in a wide range of industries, across a wide range of specialisms, helping them achieve awesome results. Digital transformation, performance and collaboration are at the heart of everything Michael does.
Latest posts by Michael Cropper (see all)
- What is Docker? - February 8, 2023
- How to Clone a Hard Disk (HDD or SSD) - January 9, 2023
- How to Configure Apache Virtual Hosts on Linux - September 26, 2022