Mobile Application DevelopmentMobile devices are never more than 3 meters away from people
Mobile device usage surpassed desktop usage for the first time ever in 2013. Mobile applications can help your customers access your products and services with the click of a button on their smartphones and tablets from anywhere. A mobile application helps embed your brand in your customers pockets at all times, whether on Android or iOS.
A mobile app should serve a purpose for your customers and be an addition to your digital strategy, not simply duplicate your website. We work with you to understand your customers’ needs to allow us to create a mobile application that is going to be relevant and useful for them and a great addition to your digital assets.
Mobile applications can be used for many different reasons such as, store locators, build loyalty, access resources faster, purchase products, directions and much more. With the average consumer already running around 41 applications on their mobile device, it is important for yours to stand out from the crowd and add value to their life.
We follow a well organised process for mobile application development at Contrado Digital. Our process ensures your mobile application is developed with business goals and customers in mind.
- Identify goals: To understand what you are looking to achieve from a mobile application. Is it information based, ecommerce based or simply a useful tool?
- Research market: Do your customers tend to use Android or Apple mobile devices? This significantly impacts what platform to develop your mobile application for first.
- Design: Your mobile application design is critical for creating a fantastic user experience and enhancing your brand. Our design team will generate some creative ideas to make your mobile application stand out from the competitors
- Build: Once the plans are in place about what platform to use and what the design will look like, our developers will get to work building your mobile application. We work in an agile way, meaning that you are kept up to date every step of the way.
- Testing: We are strong believers that any mobile application that is created must be tested thoroughly before being launched into a live environment. As such we run detailed user and functional tests on your mobile application to ensure everything is working as expected for your customers.
- Release: Once we are confident that the mobile application meets all your functional and design requirements and has been tested thoroughly we release your mobile application to the world. Once this is live, we continue to monitor performance to ensure the mobile application is stable as expected.