WordPress Penetration TestingCheck if your WordPress website is vulnerable to being exploited before the hackers do
WordPress powers over 25% of websites on the entire internet which means that it is a natural target for hackers. These people use automated technologies which crawl the internet to find all WordPress websites and exploit known vulnerabilities that are found. These vulnerabilities are present due to poor security from business and website owners. You only have yourself to blame when your website gets hacked into if you have not taken preventative measures to protect yourself.
Over 60% of WordPress websites are open to attacks caused by the single factor that they are not running the latest version of WordPress. This does not take into account the many unpatched vulnerabilities in Themes and Plugins that WordPress websites have contained within them which can be easily exploited by hackers. This is often a near fully automated process designed to cause disruption to businesses like yourself.
Our WordPress Penetration Testing service is designed to inform you of security issues on your WordPress website before they are exploited by hackers. So you can take preventative and proactive measures to protect your business website from hackers.
Free WordPress Vulnerability Scan
With over 60% of WordPress websites being vulnerable to attack, can you afford to ignore this risk to your business? Get in touch with us for your Free WordPress Vulnerability Scan where you’ll find out;
- What vulnerabilities are present within your Core WordPress files?
- What vulnerabilities are present within the Themes you are using on your WordPress website?
- What vulnerabilities are present within the popular Plugins you are using on your WordPress website?
- What publicly accessible User Login Details are available on your WordPress website?
- Are you using default Administrator usernames which are open to attacks?
- Are you using Brute Force Attack technologies to protect against weak passwords getting exploited?
- Are you using WordPress level automated backup technologies to protect your business should anything go wrong?
- Is your XML-RPC functionality open to attack?
- Are you using HTTPS and SSL Certificates to encrypt your data including passwords when logging into your WordPress website?
Get in touch now to arrange your Free WordPress Vulnerability Scan to be aware of any security holes on your WordPress website. Find out before the hackers do.
WordPress Security and Maintenance
Ready to secure your WordPress website? Then take a look through some of our entry level WordPress Security and Maintenance packages, designed to keep your website safe and secure from cyberattacks.
There is no one-size fits all for cybersecurity as this all depends on the requirements for your business. Get in touch to discuss your specific needs.
In-Depth WordPress Penetration Testing
For those wanting more in-depth WordPress Penetration Testing services, this is something we cover which can include server level port scanning, hardware firewalls, cloud based firewalls, in-depth WordPress scan for known vulnerabilities, SQL injection attacks, DDoS prevention, server level control panel brute force attack prevention, port blocking, SFTP, server level denial of service attack prevention, code reviews, server level monitoring tools, automation tools and more.
There is no one-size fits all for cybersecurity as this all depends on the requirements for your business. Get in touch to discuss your specific needs. We’ve a wealth of knowledge, experience and tools at our disposal to test how secure your website and web server technologies are before the hackers exploit known vulnerabilities.