Web AnalyticsTrack everything to gain a deep understanding of your customers
Google Analytics is an extremely powerful platform to allow you to fully understand your customers and website visitors. While extremely powerful, this is often not utilised to its full potential. Our staff hold the Google Analytics Individual Qualification, meaning that they understand how to get the insights from the data to help your business make the right decisions.
Understanding how visitors are behaving on your website is essential if you are looking to improve your website and drive additional revenue. At Contrado Digital we are huge data geeks and love getting knee deep in the data to understand website visitors better.
We understand how complex and confusing web analytics packages can be to pull out insightful and actionable information. That’s why we are here. We can help you understand how your visitors are behaving, what pages are driving the conversions, what keywords are delivering traffic but no revenue, what are the top socially shared pages on your website and much much more.
If you would like help understanding your website visitors better then get in touch and discuss your requirements in detail to make sure everything is being tracked correctly.
Depending on what your goals are as a business will depend on how you use your analytics package and what data can be gleaned from your visitors. We can help set up your web analytics tracking to ensure all macro and micro goals are set up to give you the data you need to make smarter business decisions.
Do you have different departments needing access to different segments of data but not others? There’s a solution to that.
Do you have multiple people accessing your analytics accounts but want to make sure only certain people are allowed to make changes to key settings? There’s a solution to that too.
Do you know any of the following about your website visitors;
- Do you know which pages or products on your website drive the most revenue?
- Do you know how many times people come back to your website before purchasing a product?
- Do you know what the average order value for purchases is?
- Do you know which traffic source converts best for your business and which drives the highest return on investment?
- Do you know how successful the recent TV advert you have been running has been for driving traffic to your website?
- Do you know how many people visit your website from the social media activities you are doing? And do any of these people convert, either straight away or in the future?
How we can help
As Google Analytics is an extremely powerful tool, it often isn’t always the easiest to understand. that’s where our team of experts come in to help you get the most from the data available.
- Review setup: To get the most out of Google Analytics the setup is key. We will review your current setup and ensure all areas of your website are bring tracked correctly including ecommerce, site search, goals and funnels along with visitors.
- Insights: To ensure you can glean actionable information from your data we can review this on a regular basis to identify areas for improvement which will feed into other areas of your business.
- Reporting: Google Analytics is a powerful tool which requires constant review to see how your business is performing. We can create custom reports and dashboards that will allow you to see your business at a glance.
If you would like to know the answers to the above questions then get in touch to find out more about how we can help you understand your website visitors.