Small Business Email AddressesProfessional email addresses for your business - firstname.lastname@example.org
Free email addresses are not suitable for business use. They make your business look unprofessional and are difficult to manage between multiple devices. Start as your mean to go on with a professional business email address
A lot of small businesses utilise free services for their business email addresses which often aren’t suitable, look unprofessional and come with many synchronisation issues. We use industry leading business email addresses powered by Microsoft Hosted Exchange Server. This means that you can have an email address for email@example.com.
Using a professional service such as Microsoft Hosted Exchange Server means that emails can be easily accessed from any device including computer/laptop (via Outlook, if available, or via a web-interface), mobile phone & tablet. Email account service including;
- Large mailboxes: Each user gets 50 GB of mailbox storage and can send messages up to 25 MB in size.
- Outlook support: Users can connect supported copies of Outlook to Exchange Online, so they can use the rich client application they already know.
- Web-based access: For web-client access, Outlook Web App provides a premium browser-based experience that matches the look and feel of the full Outlook client.
- Mobility: Mobile access is available from all phones that can receive email, including Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry devices.
- Shared calendar and contacts: Users can compare calendars to schedule meetings and can access collaboration features, including shared calendars, groups, the global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms, and delegation capabilities.
- Apps for Outlook: Users can spend less time switching between apps with an extension model that allows third-party web applications easy plug-in access for both Outlook and Outlook Web App.
- Security: Every mailbox is protected with premier anti-malware and anti-spam protection via Exchange Online Protection.
- In-Place Archive: Reduce inbox clutter by automatically moving old messages to an In-Place Archive.
- In-Place Hold: Use In-Place Hold to preserve deleted and edited mailbox items from users’ primary mailboxes and In-Place Archives.
- Unlimited storage: Take advantage of unlimited storage (50 GB of storage in the user’s primary mailbox, plus unlimited storage in the user’s In-Place Archive).
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP): Control sensitive business data with built-in DLP policies based on regulatory standards such as PII and PCI, which help to identify, monitor, and protect sensitive data through deep content analysis.
Email addresses are only £5 + VAT per user per month and provide you with the awesome power that is outlined above. Once you have either subscribed using the PayPal button below, or contacted us, we will send you a unique link for you to register your email address. Once this is complete we will begin configuring all of the settings to get you set up and running.
Setup and Support
Want a hand setting everything up and managing things for you? Then we can help from as little as £10 + VAT per user per month. Never have to worry about managing the setup and configuration of your business email addresses ever again. To get started, simply subscribe to the setup and support and we can begin to get everything configured correctly for you in no time.
Contact us to get your business email address set up in no time. We will talk you through what is needed and so you don’t have to worry about anything. Let us do the hard work for you and migrate you to an email system that is suitable for your business.